Some pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

A Round Tuit 88

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!




 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this zippered pouch tutorial from Mommy for Reals:

I love making purses, bags and pouches -and am always interested to find new tutorials and patterns for inspiration!
Danny has lots going on at her lovely blog - so do go and say hello:



Next, this cute heart pot holder from Vixen made:
I love this pot holder! Perfect for valentines or indeed any time of year! I've pinned this one to make for myself sometime!
Vixen has a fabulous blog with tons of great ideas! So go and say hello:



Finally, this supersize quilted tote from Junk Mama Bambi Jayne:
Such a good sized bag, she can even carry her dog in it!!
This is from a lovely new blog to me - well worth a visit to check out what's there - and all the animals that seem to get in on the act and the photos!!
http://bambijayne.blogspot.com.au/



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.





11 comments:

  1. I love the projects you shared. The heart potholder is on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects and lovely party - thank you!

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting every week, Jill. Off to have a look around...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature! You are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my pot holder!! You are the sweetest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I created and thoroughly tested my recipe for Cheap, Organic Facial Moisturizer that ends up only costing you $0.75 per 2.5 oz (standard facial moisturizer size)! Those are savings to take to the bank! Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting the linky party! Cannot wait to link up!
    New Follower! (found you by Serendipity and Spice party list!
    ~Jen @ hutchinsonherd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails