Some pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

A Round Tuit 92 and Lily Bella Fabrics



And just before we get to this week's party - I wanted to introduce you to Lily Bella Fabrics!

Next time you're looking for fabric to buy  - go here and take a look at their fabulous selection:

Who could resist this gorgeous Michael Miller Beach Fabric by Emily Herrick:

Or this gorgeous Chaplin in Cream Red By Cosmo Cricket from the Circa 1934 Collection:

And how about this gorgeous Leaves in Lime from Moda House Designer and their Half Moon Modern Collection:


If you need some inspiration for a project - there's plenty of patterns to choose from.
Like this adorable Jack and Jill Lunch bags pattern by Heather Bailey:

There is so much to find and explore in Lily Bella Fabrics - so do go and take a look!


And now...on to this week's party:

--------------------------


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!





 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all,  this cute little Sweater Kitty from The Sewing Loft:

A lovely easy pattern to follow - and a great upcycle!
There are heaps more great ideas over at The Sewing Loft - so go and say hi to Heather at:








Such a great mix of colours and fabrics!
For lots more loveliness, head on over and say hi to Britt at:



Finally, this fun idea to save a broken chair from Pickin and Paintin:
For lots more revamped goodness, go see Candy at:



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.

----------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn:

Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!

I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!

And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!

By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.










11 comments:

  1. Congrats to Pam!!
    Those fabrics are beautiful!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill! How are you? Thanks so much for the party! LOVE that little kitty! So cute! What a fun table runner, too...and a how about that chair on the wall...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting, last time I linked up I had problems adding your button to my post (my fault!) now it's all good, love all the creations
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my chair, Jill. I'll be back. 8-)

    PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!!! Thanks for hosting the Whimsy Couture giveaway, Jill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lovely features! Thank you so much Jill for hosting the party. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I am new here, thank you for hosting! I have entered.

    blackenpot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting and have a great day! Megan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting the linky party! Today, I linked up one post with several recipes for Homemade Household Green Cleaners. I hope you enjoy! Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Jill - hooray, party! Love that chair idea - so cool.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails