Some pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Contemporary Cloth

Time for some fabric shopping!
And where better to look than Contemporary Cloth!




There are some amazing fabrics by fibre artists,
Like this..



And take a look at this.



If paper is more your crafing medium - then fear not - you can get that here too!

Just look at this

Now if you need any inspiration as to what to make with all this fabulous fabric, Contemporary Cloth stock some fabulous patterns!

How about this pattern:

There is so much more than I could ever fit into one post here, so you'll just have to go over there and have a look for yourself!!


Well worth a visit!



1 comment:

  1. They do have fabulous fabrics....I have many of the ones you featured. Love them
    Hugs
    SUeAnn

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails