Some pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

A Round Tuit 101



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
Yep, it's my birthday today, and after Mother's Day being yesterday   I'm feeling thoroughly spoilt and well looked after!
Looking forward to another relaxing day today!


Time to party!!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!


 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this brilliant jewellery from Mich in LA:

Can you guess what she made it from?
Michelle makes jewellery from the most unlikely and unbelieveable things - each week she makes something and invites you to guess the mystery object!!  Do go and take a look at her fabulous blog:




Next, this I-Spy Scrap quilt from Sewing and Growing:
Aunt Millie has lots of great ideas and projects on her blog! Do go and say hello at:

Finally, this fabulous 
Duct Tape Rose tutorial from Heatherly Loves:
Heaps more fabulous ideas on Heather's blog, so go and say hello and take a look around at:


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

25 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Jill and Happy Mothers Day too! And thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Jill! I bet you are being spoiled! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy, awesome birthday, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jill! Have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday!!!
    Hugs
    SUeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! :)
    xo!
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday and thanks for hosting!! Hope you have a blessed week!

    Amber and Ann Kelly (Recipes We Love)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another link party! I linked up a healthy and tasty, "Hummus Among Us" Recipe (#82). This is a great last minute snack when those unexpected guests stop by. Hope you like it! Have a great week!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, Jill! I know it's a day belated, but I hope your next year is your best yet ;) and Thanks for featuring my quilt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoo! Happy happy birthday, my dear! (Sorry it's belated.) Thank you a million for featuring my sea anemone!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails