Some pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

A Round Tuit 118

Hello - and welcome to another linky party!
This week just passed - I finally got a-round-to making some 'shelves' for our bathroom.  We just needed a little extra space for storing the spare bottles of shampoo, shower gel, shaving foam etc, A while ago, after a getting something from our garden shed, I had a brainwave.....

Which this weekend I finally got around to trying out!



Old CD racks (we had two), with some old tiles that I cut to the right size to slot in and hey presto..

Some cool new - FREE shelves for the bathroom!

And because I needed tiles and the tile cutter from the shed to do this project - it meant I cleared the shed out too!!  More ticked off my to do list!
What have you got a round to this week?

---------------------------------------------------------

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, with Halloween creeping up on us - there are some great ideas being linked up for crafting for the occasion - like these fabulous Vampire bat plates from Crafty Journal:
Lots of brilliant crafty ideas on this blog - so do go and take a look:
http://craftyjournal.com/

Next, you know I love a good upcycle - and Pam from Threading my Way has another great 
tute for making a skirt from a men's shirt!
How cute is this:
Pam always has heaps of great ideas - wonderfully clear tutorials and also some very handy long term linky parties on her blog! So go and say hello and have a look around at:
http://threadingmyway.blogspot.com.au/

Finally,  this brilliant idea - 
an aeroplane friendly sock puppet kit from Tartankiwi:
Such a great idea if you're going on a plane trip with little kids!!
Lots of great ideas and beautiful crafting over on this blog in New Zealand - so take a trip and have a browse!!
http://craftandnappies.blogspot.co.nz/



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from 
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

12 comments:

  1. Yay!! First one to link up! Thanks for hosting :)

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my bats. Hope you like their tarantula friend! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill,
    I'm glad to be linking here again this week, thanks for hosting!
    Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs from Portugal
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ingenious solution to your bathroom storage, Jill!!! Thanks so much for the feature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jill, that's an awesome looking rack. Thank you for hosting each week. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting Jill! I love your new shower organizer. How clever to make that from old cd racks. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting

    I love your clever CD holder to shelves... genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea for new shelves! Thanks for hosing the party and I'll definitely be stopping back by.

    ~Aubrey
    http://www.realhousemoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jill,
    I've just *found* your site. Love the CD rack shelves, might have to borrow that idea :)
    As a new blogger, this is the first time I've linked up. Thanks for the opportunity!
    xx
    Danya


    ReplyDelete
  11. Jill - I love your project this week. It's so clever and right up my alley. Unfortunately I didn't get around to anything last week and this week well we will see :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails