This week is the first full week back at school for my girls - so my first full week back to doing my stuff!!
Yesterday I tackled the spare room which is where I'd dumped everything I'd sorted from the rest of the house but didn't know what to do with or where to put!
So, I was ruthless and cleared the pile!
My rubbish bin is a little fuller, and I now just have 5 sewing projects to complete to clear the bed completely - hopefully in time for our next visitors in 2 weeks time!
So - my projects to complete are:
1. Upcycle these unicorns into something else....
I'm thinking perhaps slippers? But as to how....
2. Turn this old squished bean bag that nobody ever uses...
into perhaps a couple of smaller tablet bean bags - that my girls are also using as pillows, and that I want one of my own of!
3. Make my elder daughter a fishy quilt for her bed.
I made my younger daughter this one last year...
..and have had this huge bag full of scraps and fleece sitting patiently waiting since then for me to make the other one .
I just need to get A Round Tuit!
4. Make these old towels into reusable kitchen roll:
5. Use up my box and bag full of clothes to be upcycled!
I should have plenty of inspiration here - with over 600 clothes upcycling ideas now linked up!