Friday, June 2, 2017

5 Fabulous ways to Upcycle Denim Jeans Scraps


Do you ever sew with denim from old jeans?  Do you have scraps of denim left over?

Here are 5 fabulous things you can make using your denim jeans scraps!















For over 150 free sewing tutorials for making all kinds of things including many things from old denim jeans, take a look at





I shall be linking this post to many of the fabulous linky parties whose pretty buttons and direct links can be found on my linky party page.

1 comment:

  1. These are simply awesome ideas. You have really thought out of the box to utilise the old jeans. I have few of my old jeans which I no longer wear. I will convert them into these wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !